Spokesperson + Representation + Event + Campaign Management
Areas of Expertise
• Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
• First class client relations and problem solving ability
• In-depth understanding of consumer behavior
• Motivated to achieve corporate and personal goals
• Organized and e ective communicator
• Ability to lead successful creative teams
• Impeccable time management skills
• Skilled in social media interfaces and understanding
of SEO analytics
Sales and Marketing
Proactive and results driven sales and marketing professional with over eight years of field representation and large scale event management coordination on a national basis. Experience with clients from major geographic regions across the world including Europe, China, Latin America, Australia, and the Middle East. Cultivated an extensive portfolio of clients and experiential marketing campaigns by demonstrating brand knowledge attained quickly and e ciently. Worked alongside global CEO’s for known companies and house- hold names, through individual freelance relationships and management agencies.
• Advertising Firms and Agencies: Berlin Cameron, RetailComm, The Hype Agency, Vantage Advertising, Staffed Inc., Eye5 Marketing, Push Models, Convention Models, Radikel Events, Expo Stars International, LVT Talent Management.
• International Clients: Azimut Yachts, Novartis, Aperol, EMP Solutions Inc., Dongtai Group, Billerudkorsnäs, Dutch Pinball, Fagor Automation, Heritage Lending, Kamstrup.
• Fortune 500 Clients: Juul, Capital One, Verizon, Target, Viacom, Dick’s Sporting Goods.
Coordinated seamless execution of dynamic experiential marketing campaigns ranging from on site one-day activations to multi-day interactive experiences and corporate events ranging from professional conferences to festivals such as Art Basel, NASCAR, New York Fashion Week, and NFL Draft Week. Develop, oversee and manage unified and cohesive teams of event contributors and production assistants that achieve results. Serve as the primary point of contact for all involved persons both business-to- business and consumer facing.
• Fashion & Beauty Clients: Adidas, Ann Taylor, Levi's, Target, Sac’s Fifth Avenue, Clarins Cosmetics, AXE, Hot Heads Hair Extensions.
• Tech Clients: Verizon, Washio, Parkhub
• Media Clients: Vogue, GQ, Surface Magazine, Filter Magazine, Comedy Central
• Luxury Clients Include; Mercedes Benz, Lexus, Sevan Bicacki.
Field management and event based brand representation by bridging the gap between brand and target audience. Demonstrated e cient applicability of analysis and evaluation of product, problem solving, and commitment to customer satisfaction. Assisted in development of new client opportunities, lead generation and brand product marketing. Demonstrated knowledge of key brand attributes and communicated complex ideas clearly from business to consumer, while establishing and maintaining professional partnerships resulting in direct expansion, visibility increase and audience reach.
• Automotive: Victory Motorcycles, Lexus, Mercedes Benz
• Tech: Sony, Apple, Bose,
• Food & Beverage/Spirit: Aperol, Teavanna x Starbucks, Bacardi, Jim Beam, Cruzan, Hornitos, Nature’s Bakery, La Croix, Red Bull, Jameson, Jose Cuervo, Seagram’s, Miller Lite
• Health & Medical: Novartis, Theragun, US Opthalmic, BARD, Styku 3D, Vasomedical Inc., Freudian Couch Pty Ltd, Surfeit, MedEdicus
• Household: Black + Decker, Scrub Daddy, Mattress Firm
• Business to Business: Billerudkorsnäs, DTC Dongtai Group, Sterling Lumber, Kamstrup, J&K Cabinetry, Housing Works
Eight years of management experience with Timebomb Boutique, a privately owned streetwear boutique in Pittsburgh, PA. Demonstrated ability to develop and implement action oriented business strategies to increase pro tability through optimization of relationships and result driven sales tactics and re-branding. Ensured the accuracy of promotions and implementation of e ective organization and utilization of store space. Pro cient in learning product lines quickly, maintaining high sales performance and assessing ine ective areas of sales and customer service. Analyzed sales gures, future sales forecasts and proposed e ective solutions.
Departments of Responsibility
• Key Holder
• Developed positive customer relationships by working to understand
speci c needs, assist with ttings, and assess customer satisfaction • Directed all logistics from concept to execution for community
outreach events and give-backs
• Handled any and all customer and buyer inquiries including the
execution of complex accounts
• Submitted buying recommendations to superiors based on customer
feedback and sales trends
• Identi ed ine ciencies and detrimental practices that resulted in
• Lead Merchandising & In Store Layout Design Manager delivering
weekly window installations and mannequin styling as well as
product placement, xture layout, and cross merchandising
• Translated catalogue layouts into real designs on showroom oor • Developed strategies to increase customer loyalty through sales
initiatives and social media engagement
• Other duties included human resources, celebrity outreach, and